Jump to content

* * * * *

Killzone 'smack my botty' night 13th Jan

KILLZONE MONDAY

For the cookies!

It's that time again. What time, Sabre!? Killzone time, kids! Alright, calm down, Alan, you're going to spill your milk and then where will you dunk your cookies?...Don't putting your cookie up there, Alan!...and don't put it in your mouth afterwards!! Jesus! Wanke take that cookie off of him and dispose of it safely - and hygienically. Tut! Bloody bots.

Posted Image

WARZONE NAME

ONR MONDAY WARZONE

PASSWORD

2007

Each RSVP we receive, Alan and his friends receive fresh cookies. Do it! Do it for them!!

Event
KILLZONE MP MONDAYS
13 Jan 2014 20:00 (Single Day Event)

33 Comments

One cookie donated for the cause :yup:

Typoed in on my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it not Monday already ...  :dunno:  :sorry:

• dirtypitch likes this

Is it not Monday already ...  :dunno:  :sorry:

There's no point in crying over split milk..
Dunking is abhorrent and is not tolerated in my home

I'll be there unless I've a power cut
I'm off next week so hope to be on at some point. :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

• WestHamArmy likes this
sabretooth1971
Jan 08 2014 02:26 PM

I'm off next week so hope to be on at some point. :)

If you can get any of your saturday crew to join the server, Wilks, it would be appreciated to fill some of those bots places with human players for some banter and fun and of course extra beer time. :)

• WestHamArmy and Wilks like this

I would love to join you but sadly I work until midnight Sun-Weds Pretty much my only free days are Fri Night Sat Night (Late) and every other Thursday :(

• sabretooth1971 likes this

Will do Sabre. It's usually just friends of friends dropping in on Saturday but I'll definitely ask anyone who joins. :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

• sabretooth1971 likes this
Diseased Bunny
Jan 08 2014 06:58 PM

Ill be up for this one

• sabretooth1971 likes this
sabretooth1971
Jan 09 2014 05:10 PM

Westy has a saturday rank session for sat, Gin, if thee wants to join us

:salut:

• sabretooth1971 likes this
WestHamArmy
Jan 09 2014 06:23 PM

OOOOH, nice header banner. I wasn't sure if I was gonna join Monday, but that's decided it for me.

You really have got an eye for detail Sabre

:jedis:

• sabretooth1971, tricky and Fitz like this
sabretooth1971
Jan 09 2014 06:38 PM

:rofl:

tumblr_ma08oyMorm1rcngc0o1_500.gif

• Missus-Fang and Diseased Bunny like this

You'll have to scrub me this week fellas as I'm still offshore and won't be home until Tues or Weds now.  :fool:

sabretooth1971
Jan 10 2014 04:32 PM

You'll have to scrub me this week fellas

I have my natural sponge and some warm towels at the ready, Bert.

• WestHamArmy likes this
WestHamArmy
Jan 10 2014 06:23 PM

:25r30wi:

Would alan like another cookie, would he? come on then, sit on uncle fitz' lap and let me tell you a story of when i was in the war...  :old:

• sabretooth1971 likes this

Not 100% sure if I can make it yet, as my wife has Monday off so will want the tv. Hopefully she will be in bed early and I can jump on for a few round.

• Fitz likes this
sabretooth1971
Jan 12 2014 08:28 PM

A few rounds is good enough for me Tanman. :yup:

I will try and join in for my first KZ MP outing, so is there anything I should know before I turn up ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • Fitz likes this
WestHamArmy
Jan 12 2014 09:36 PM

Nice one Froggy, will be good to see you mate, there's nothing you need to know or do before you join, just look for the OnR Killzone party chat that is set up on the night and that will get you into the game

• frogkiss12 likes this
sabretooth1971
Jan 12 2014 09:40 PM

As Westy says just join the party chat and we'll take it from there. Further instructions to get in the game will be shelled out in party chat if you have trouble, frog. :thumbleft:

• frogkiss12 likes this

TheFerret, Rawkuz32, Dogstar and jenxy_ may join tonight Sabre just in case you see unfamiliar names.
    • sabretooth1971 likes this
sabretooth1971
Jan 13 2014 12:44 PM

:salut: I received a friend request from Rawks t'other day, and we all know Jenny, well simon knows Jenny, we all know jenxy. :D

sabretooth1971
Jan 13 2014 08:34 PM

we are all in a ranked game at the minute. If we have problems of others joining let me know via chat or pm.